An exciting opportunity exists for a Senior Environmental Project Manager in our Calgary office.
The successful candidate will oversee specific client’s remediation projects and be involved in various aspects of a variety of projects.
Reporting to the Southern Operations Manager, the Senior Project Manager will:
- Oversee and provide mentorship of junior to intermediate staff with respect to the completion of field work and reports for specific Soil and Groundwater Monitoring Programs, Phase I, II and III ESAs for the oil & gas industry. Minimal field work maybe required for specialty projects, safety audits and staff training.
- Complete data gap analysis of internal or third party reporting to determine applicable remedial options.
- The ability to evaluate and complete Tier 2 assessments with respect to pathway exclusions and modifications is a requirement. Experience with the Subsoil Salinty Tool is an asset.
- Experience working with Saskatchewan and British Columbia regulations and criteria is an asset.
- Both preparation and/or technical review of reports related to Upstream Oil and Gas remedial projects.
- Budget development for specific projects, tracking of project status and cost control for clients.
- Contractor Management.
- Liaise with clients, regulatory and environmental agencies.
- Communicate regulatory changes or updates to staff and employees.
- Understand and provide leadership with respect to TerraLogix’s and client’s Health and Safety Policies and OH&S procedures.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Bachelor of Science degree or Masters of Science Degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Geology or other relevant Environmental Program along with a minimum of 5-10 years of experience. In addition, candidate should have applicable professional designation.
- Experience in soil and groundwater contaminated sites monitoring and remediation programs.
- Strong familiarity with ERCB Directives 50 and 58, Alberta Environment Reclamation Criteria (Green, White and Federal lands), Alberta Tier 1 and 2 Guidelines, CCME guidelines, Saskatchewan Environmental Quality Guidelines, and BC Contaminated Sites Regulations.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, communication skills and technical writing skills and be able to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team and provide leadership.
- Experience working British Columbia and/or Saskatchewan, and familiarity with the applicable oil and gas regulations would be considered an asset
Successful applicants for this position must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccination by date of hire. Proof of vaccination is required. Individuals with proof of medical or religious exemptions that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
An attractive compensation package, consisting of an hourly wage with overtime, full health and dental benefits, RRSP contribution plan and bonus incentives, awaits the successful candidate.
To find out more about Terralogix Solutions Inc. please visit our website at www.terralogix.ca
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly indicate which position you are applying for in the title bar of the email. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.