Terralogix Solutions, Inc.is always looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our team!
TerraLogix Solutions Inc. (Terralogix) was founded in 2002 and since its inception has specialized in Environmental Management in the Upstream Oil and Gas Industry. TerraLogix is built on providing excellent environmental management services while still providing cost effective environmental solutions for the Upstream Oil and Gas Industry. We are experienced in the development and coordination of environmental assessment programs, environmental project management and on-site project supervision. Currently TerraLogix’s offices are located in Calgary, Alberta ( #323, 3750 46 ave SE) and Edmonton, Alberta (7343 Roper Road NW).
Exciting opportunities exist for Junior to Intermediate Environmental Project Managers in our Edmonton office. The successful candidate(s) will be involved in various aspects of a variety of projects.
Responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with designing and conducting Detailed Site Assessments, Phase II Environmental Site Assessments, including drilling and soil sampling programs, conducting groundwater monitoring and sampling programs, interpreting analytical laboratory results, analyzing and interpreting the collected environmental data and writing technical reports; and
• Assisting with the design and implementation of remediation systems.
• Assisting with the implementation of reclamation activities.
• Coordination and completion of vegetation management activities.
The successful candidate will possess:
• Bachelor of Science degree or Masters of Science Degree in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering or other relevant Environmental Program along with 1 to 5 years of experience;
• Experience with environmental site assessments, soil sampling, groundwater monitoring and site remediation is required;
• Registration with a professional organization as either a professional or in-training is desirable; and
• Possess strong interpersonal skills, English language communication skills and technical writing skills and be able to work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team and independently.
An attractive compensation package, consisting of an hourly wage with overtime, full health and dental benefits, RRSP contribution plan and bonus incentives, awaits the successful candidate. This is a permanent position.
To find out more about TerraLogix Solutions Inc. please visit our website at www.terralogix.ca.
To apply for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and clearly indicate which postion/location you are applying for in the title bar of the email.
Please submit resumes by E-mail to resumes@terralogix